JOBS AT TRCC
The following employment opportunities and anticipated position vacancies are currently available at Three Rivers Community College.
The following are the anticipated position vacancies:
- Full time – Coordinator of Academic Information Technology
- Part time – Educational Assistant: Cashier
- Part time – Tutor: Mathematics
- Part time – Tutor: Science / Mathematics
- Part time – Manufacturing Pipeline Instructional Assistant
- Assistant Professor – Manufacturing Technology
- Non-credit Manufacturing Instructors & Instructional Assistants
- Part time Lecturers – French
- Part time Lecturers – English Composition
- Part time Lecturers – Mathematics
- Part time Lecturers – Sociology
- Part time Lecturers – Physics
- Part time Lecturers – Biology
- Part time Lecturers – Chemistry
Jobs at the Connecticut Board of Regents
The Three Rivers College Central Network Service provides a job posting board that can be used by students, alumni, and community residents to find careers and by employers external to the college to post jobs.
Three Rivers Community College does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status in admission or employment in any educational program or activity administered by any of its departments.
For more information concerning the College’s Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program, contact the Human Resources Director, 574 New London Turnpike Norwich, CT 06360, (860) 215-9298, room C247.