JOBS AT TRCC
The following employment opportunities and anticipated position vacancies are currently available at Three Rivers Community College.
The following are the anticipated position vacancies:
- Part time Lecturer of Medical Assisting
- Part time Non-credit Lecturer (Certified Nursing Assistant Instructor)
- Part time Lecturers – Digital Photography
- Part time Lecturers – Social Sciences
- Part time Lecturers – English Composition
- Part time Lecturers – Mathematics
- Part time Lecturers – Sociology
- Part time Lecturers – Physics
- Part time Lecturers – Biology
- Part time Lecturers – Chemistry
Jobs at the Connecticut Board of Regents
The Three Rivers College Central Network Service provides a job posting board that can be used by students, alumni, and community residents to find careers and by employers external to the college to post jobs.
Three Rivers Community College does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status in admission or employment in any educational program or activity administered by any of its departments.
For more information concerning the College’s Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program, contact the Human Resources Director, 574 New London Turnpike Norwich, CT 06360, (860) 215-9298, room C247.