JOBS AT TRCC
The following employment opportunities and anticipated position vacancies are currently available at Three Rivers Community College.
The following are the anticipated position vacancies:
- Part time Non-credit Lecturer (Certified Nursing Assistant Instructor)
- Full time Educational Assistant (Nursing Lab Coordinator)
- Full time Director of Admissions
- Full time Custodians (three positions)
- Full time Campus Director of Institutional Research (shared position with QVCC)
- Part time Lecturers – Graphic Design
- Part time Lecturers – Social Sciences
- Part time – Tutor: Mathematics
- Part time – Tutor: Science / Mathematics
- Part time – Manufacturing Pipeline Instructional Assistant
- Non-credit Manufacturing Instructors & Instructional Assistants
- Part time Lecturers – English Composition
- Part time Lecturers – Mathematics
- Part time Lecturers – Sociology
- Part time Lecturers – Physics
- Part time Lecturers – Biology
- Part time Lecturers – Chemistry
Jobs at the Connecticut Board of Regents
The Three Rivers College Central Network Service provides a job posting board that can be used by students, alumni, and community residents to find careers and by employers external to the college to post jobs.
Three Rivers Community College does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status in admission or employment in any educational program or activity administered by any of its departments.
For more information concerning the College’s Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program, contact the Human Resources Director, 574 New London Turnpike Norwich, CT 06360, (860) 215-9298, room C247.