JOBS AT TRCC
Current openings and employment opportunities across CSCU
- Capital-East (Capital, Manchester, Middlesex, Three Rivers, Quinebaug Valley) Job Openings
- CT State Community College System Office Job Openings (Including all Part-time Lecturer positions within the 12 Community College)
- Board of Regents Job Openings
- Charter Oak Job Openings
- North-West (Asnuntuck, Naugatuck Valley, Northwestern, Tunxis) Job Openings
- Shoreline-West (Gateway, Housatonic, Norwalk) Job Openings
The Three Rivers College Central Network Service provides a job posting board that can be used by students, alumni, and community residents to find careers and by employers external to the college to post jobs.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Three Rivers Community College does not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, color, race, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status in admission or employment in any educational program or activity administered by any of its departments.
For more information concerning the College’s Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program, contact the Human Resources Generalist, 574 New London Turnpike, Norwich, CT 06360, (860) 215-9212, Room C247.