Current Student Registration
Current Student Registration — Registration began April 4
Registering for the Fall term — Classes begin August 29
Registration for Fall 2022 can be done online at my.commnet.edu in the Banner Self Service section.
- Access your Plan of Study to determine which courses you need for your major here.
- Review your degree progress by accessing DegreeWorks here.
- Select your courses for the Fall semester using the Course Schedule here. Write down the CRN (5-digit course numbers) for the classes you’d like to take.
- Now you are ready to register for your courses!
- Login to MyCommNet
- Access the Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service link
- Click “Registration/Schedule”
- Select “Class Registration”
- Select the correct term (Fall 2022), then “Submit”
- Enter your 5-digit CRNs and click “Submit Changes,” or you can click on “Class Search” to locate courses
- Once you see “Web Registered,” you are registered for your course(s)
Do you need help with registering online?
- Students that need assistance can email in their registration requests using their TRCC email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting with Your Advisor
Find your advisor by logging into MyCommNet, then:
- Click on the Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service link.
- Select Student Records
- Check Advisor
You can also locate your Academic Advisor these ways:
- Open “DegreeWorks” – the Advisor is listed near the top
- Use the Employee Directory to search for your advisor’s email address.
For additional advising support:
- Students can reach out to their Academic Advisor via email
- Students can contact email@example.com or can walk-in for an appointment at the Clocktower A-Wing entrance.
No Fee Add/Drop Policy
Remember, there’s NO FEE for changing or dropping a course within a few days of the start of the term! If you need to drop a class for any reason, you’ll have a few days after the term begins to make that change and receive a 100% refund of all charges you’ve paid. See deadline dates and learn more here.
Payment considerations for students who receive Financial Aid:
- Please make sure you have submitted a FAFSA for the 2022-2023 Academic Year: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- If you register for Summer courses, you must let financial aid know you are registered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you are set for your courses! View more information on Summer 2022 classes here.
Payment considerations for students who are “self-pay:”
- For Fall 2022 classes –
- Fees are due at the time of registration
- Fall 2022 Tuition is due by July 15.
- Payment plans usually begin June 1 for the Fall semester. Currently, payment plans are not available for the Summer semester.
- If you do not receive financial aid, you may sign up for a payment plan. The payment plan breaks tuition payments into three equal monthly installments. Please email email@example.com to discuss your payment options.