Summer 2020 July Courses
There’s still time to sign up for a summer credit course
If you’re spending your summer in southeastern Connecticut, make the most of it by taking a course here at Three Rivers.
- Earn 3 or more credits in just 6 weeks.
- Take classes online.
- Knock off a prerequisite or general education requirement.
- Use your financial aid to help cover costs.
- Lighten your course load next year.
- Save up to 45-65% on tuition and fees.
But hurry! Classes are filling up quickly. Here’s a complete listing of available classes starting July 7.
Summer Courses – Last Session Starts July 7
These classes begin July 7 and run through August 24.
Registration ends July 6.
Legend: HYBR – Online and Classroom, ONLN – Fully Online, TRAD – Classroom. Days: M – Monday, T – Tuesday, W – Wednesday, R – Thursday
Current students at Three Rivers
Advising and Registration Steps
- Access your Plan of Study to determine which courses you need for your major.
- Review your degree progress by accessing DegreeWorks.
- Select your courses for the summer semester using the Course Search.
- Now you are ready to register for your courses!
- Login to MyCommNet
- Access the Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service link
- Click “Registration/Schedule”
- Select “Class Registration”
- Select the correct term (Summer 2020 or Fall 2020), then “Submit”
- Enter your 5-digit CRNs and click “Submit Changes,” or you can click on “Class Search” to locate courses
- Once you see “Web Registered,” you are registered for your course(s)
Should you need assistance along the way, please feel free to contact us!
New to Three Rivers?
Do you attend another college and just want to take a summer course for credit?
Use the simplified Combined Application/Registration Form here.
Are you new and want to enroll as a Three Rivers student for the summer and beyond?
You will need to enroll before registering for summer classes. Simply visit threerivers.edu/enroll.
Need more help?
Academic Advising is available at TR-Advising@threerivers.edu for advising and/or registration questions.
Tuition and Fees
Summer 2020 In-State*
Per Credit Hour – $278
3-credit course – $651
Summer 2020 NEBHE (NH, VT, ME)*
Per Credit Hour – $322
3-credit course – $701.50
Summer 2020 Out-of-State*
Per Credit Hour – $454
3-credit course – $853
*Does not include certain course, studio or lab fees. All tuition and fees are subject to change.