TRCC Events Calendar
Back to Calendar
Allied Health Career Programs Open House
Date(s) - 05/24/2022
Interested in a career in the health field? Three Rivers Community College is holding an Open House for Allied Health career degree and training programs. The Open House will be held Tuesday, May 24, at 5:30 pm. It can be attended in person in Room B127 or online via Webex. Following the presentation, a tour of the Allied Health classrooms and labs will be held for those who attend in person. RSVPs are recommended. Call 860-215-9028 by Tuesday, May 24 at noon.
The following Three Rivers Allied Health degree and non-credit training courses will be discussed. Perfect for those interested in changing career paths or expanding their skills, these programs focus on some of the fastest growing careers in Connecticut. Programs include:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Program (credit, degree)
- Certified Nurse Aide Program (short-term, non-credit)
- Central Sterile Processing Technician (short-term, non-credit)
- Dementia Care Certificate (short-term, non-credit)
- Dental Assisting Program (short-term, non-credit)
- EKG Certification Program with AHA BLS (short-term, non-credit)
- Introduction to Medical Cannabis (short-term, non-credit)
- Medical Billing and Coding Program (short-term, non-credit)
- Pharmacy Technician (short-term, non-credit)
- Phlebotomy Technician (short-term, non-credit)
- Veterinary Assisting (short-term, non-credit)
Watch via Webex here.
Attendees will be able to ask knowledgeable instructors about the courses and discover if it is the right training for them. Financing options will also be discussed.
For questions and to RSVP, call 860-215-9028.