TRCC Events Calendar
Back to Calendar
Advising Days and Registration Sessions are Here!
Date(s) - 03/30/2022 - 04/05/2022
Registration for Current Students and Veterans Start Monday, April 4
Current Students and veterans — meet virtually or in-person with a faculty or staff advisor to pick your Summer and/or Fall 2022 courses. Get the best selection of classes at the times and instructional methods that work for you by registering early! This is your chance to get all the classes YOU need!
At both virtual and in-person Advising Days, you can also speak with staff from Financial Aid, the Cashier’s office, and the Registrar’s office.
Registration opens on Monday, April 4 for current students. Advising Days takes place in-person on Monday, April 4, and virtually, by appointment only, on Tuesday, April 5. Virtual appointments are offered in 20-minute sessions with limited spots available, so sign up for a virtual session below.
Advising Any Time
Can’t make any of the set times? You can always make an appointment with an advisor using the Advising’s Online Booking Tool. Here, you can select you preferred day/time/format for individual advising.
How to Attend
Advising Days In-person Walk-in Sessions in the A-Wing – No reservation needed.
Monday, April 4
Just walk into the A-Wing anytime from 9:00 am – 7:00 pm to get the help you need.
Remember, you MUST preregister for a virtual session, so click on a time below to register.
**Please note the 20-minute time slot you register for, as you will need to log in at that specific time.**
Tuesday, April 5
- 12:00-12:20 pm Individual Advising Session
- 12:20-12:40 pm Individual Advising Session
- 12:40-1:00 pm Individual Advising Session
- 1:00-1:20 pm Individual Advising Session
- 5:00-5:20 pm Individual Advising Session
- 5:20-5:40 pm Individual Advising Session
- 5:40-6:00 pm Individual Advising Session
- 6:00-6:20 pm Individual Advising Session
Self-Service Registration Tutorial Sessions
Try the Self-Service Registration Tutorial Sessions on Wednesday and Thursday, March 30-31! This is an EASY way to master the tools you need to register yourself without an advisor’s help! You can join a group of other students for a self-service registration tutorial that will have guided demonstrations and shared screens. These sessions are available both in person and virtually.
You’ll learn how to build your schedule and register for classes. The session will teach you about:
- Using Degree Works
- Understanding Programs of Study including electives
- Using Class Search
- Finding your Advisor
- Previewing Registration
Register for a Self-Service Registration Tutorial session below.
All in-person group sessions will be held in the computer lab in the second floor of the library.
IN-PERSON – Wednesday, March 30
- 1:00-1:30 pm In-Person Small Group Session
- 1:30-2:00 pm In-Person Small Group Session
- 2:00-2:30 pm In-Person Small Group Session
- 2:30-3:00 pm In-Person Small Group Session
IN-PERSON – Thursday, March 31
- 5:00-5:30 pm In-Person Small Group Session
- 5:30-6:00 pm In-Person Small Group Session
- 6:00-6:30 pm In-Person Small Group Session
VIRTUAL – Wednesday, March 30
- 1:00-1:30 pm Virtual Group Session
- 1:30-2:00 pm Virtual Group Session
- 2:00-2:30 pm Virtual Group Session
- 2:30-3:00 pm Virtual Group Session
VIRTUAL – Thursday, March 31
- 5:00-5:30 pm Virtual Group Session
- 5:30-6:00 pm Virtual Group Session
- 6:00-6:30 pm Virtual Group Session
Contact TR-Advising@threerivers.edu with any questions or if your need to schedule an appointment with an advisor.