How To Register
Register now for Summer and Fall courses
Here are the instructions you need to get the classes you want. Don’t wait. Now’s the time.
Summer 2020 Intersession
Get ahead of the game with a Summer course. Click here to see more reasons why a summer course might the perfect choice for you. Plus, over half of the courses are online.
There’s not a better time than now to register for your Fall courses. You’ll be able to get into all of the classes you need, and then not think about it again until classes start in August.
Current Student Registration
Registering for the Summer and/or Fall terms
Because the campus is closed, all registration will need to be done online at my.commnet.edu in the Banner Self Service section.
Prior to Registering
Students should reach out to their Academic Advisor for consultation via email before scheduling, if needed. (You can locate your assigned advisor by logging into MyCommNet and accessing this information through the Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service link. You will then select Student Records followed by Check Advisor. In addition, your assigned advisor is listed on your “DegreeWorks” summary, which is also accessible from within MyCommNet. Once you have located the name of your assigned advisor, you may search for his/her email address using the Employee Directory.)
Students that cannot connect with their assigned Academic Advisor can email TR-Advising@threerivers.edu and a full time Advisor will contact them (online or phone).
Advising and Registration Steps
- Access your Plan of Study to determine which courses you need for your major here.
- Review your degree progress by accessing DegreeWorks here.
- Select your courses for the summer and/or fall semester using the Course Schedule here.
- Now you are ready to register for your courses!
- Login to MyCommNet
- Access the Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service link
- Click “Registration/Schedule”
- Select “Class Registration”
- Select the correct term (Summer 2020 or Fall 2020), then “Submit”
- Enter your 5-digit CRNs and click “Submit Changes,” or you can click on “Class Search” to locate courses
- Once you see “Web Registered,” you are registered for your course(s)
Do you need help with registering online?
- Students that need assistance can email in their registration requests using their TRCC email to email@example.com.
Payment considerations for students who receive Financial Aid:
- Please make sure you have submitted a FAFSA for the 2020-2021 Academic Year: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- If you register for Summer 2020 courses, you must let financial aid know you are registered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you are set for summer courses!
Payment considerations for students who are “self-pay:”
- For Summer 2020 classes – tuition and fees are due at the time of registration
- For Fall 2020 classes –
- Fees are due at the time of registration
- Fall 2020 Tuition is due by August 6, 2020
- If you do not receive financial aid, you may sign up for a payment plan. The payment plan breaks tuition payments into three equal monthly installments. Please email TRemail@example.com to discuss your payment options.
New Student Registration
How to Apply
New students are those who are starting at Three Rivers for the first time (new or transferring) or re-enrolling after having been away for more than two years.
To enroll, please visit How to Enroll where you’ll find detailed information on how to apply, what you’ll need, links to the online application and much more. You’ll also find links to the special application process for our nursing program.
Want to speak with someone from the Admissions Department directly?
Even though our building is closed, that shouldn’t keep you from finding out more about Three Rivers Community College. You can choose from:
- speaking one-on-one with someone from our Admission Department or
- join a group WebEx meeting. or
- communicating via email.
They will be ready to chat about everything from what it’s like to be a Three Rivers student, what degree programs might be right for you, and financial aid to applying to the College, applying to the nursing program, and enrolling for classes. Find all the ways to personally connect with the Admissions Department at How to Enroll.
New Student Registration for Fall and/or Summer 2020
Fall and Summer class registration is now open for new students. To be eligible to register for classes, new degree-seeking students must be admitted. See New Student Enrollment above.
Once you are enrolled, all registration will take place online at my.commnet.edu in the Banner Self Service section. You will need your student ID number and password which you receive during the enrollment process.
Students are encouraged to contact their Advisor for consultation via email before scheduling classes so that they can ensure that selected classes are aligned with their academic program. If you do not have an advisor, please email TR-Advising@threerivers.edu and include your name, phone number and email address. An advisor will be contact you once you have emailed in a request.
Students that need technical assistance can also email in their registration requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to take a summer course and transfer it to your college?
if you would like to take classes at TRCC but not pursue a degree, we have a combined application/enrollment form. The form is provided here: Combined Application and Registration Form. Please complete the form and email it to email@example.com. Students that are not pursuing a degree do not need to provide a high school transcript or file immunization forms. Question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.