Register for Spring Courses
Looking to improve your job prospects? Looking to improve your life?
Register today! Classes start January 22.
Come to Three Rivers Community College for our career-focused programs that lead to jobs and the lowest tuition in Connecticut.
Three Rivers can be the starting point for any path you plan with
- 57 different degree and certificate programs,
- transfer agreements that can lead to more than 500 different four-year degrees, and
- support services that help you succeed. We’ve got your back.
Students may be as focused as the lasers in our Engineering Technologies lab, or have tastes as varied as the art on display in the student gallery. Choose from:
- Business and Accounting,
- Education and Public Service,
- Humanities and Creative Arts,
- Manufacturing, Industry, & Technical Careers
- S.T.E.M. – Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Credit Degrees and Certificates
Learn about degrees and certificates here, including fully online programs.
Here are the instructions you need to get the classes you want. Don’t wait. Now’s the time. Classes start January 22 and are filling up quickly.
Current Student Registration
Registering for the Spring term
Because the campus is closed, all registration will need to be done online at my.commnet.edu in the Banner Self Service section.
Prior to Registering
Students should reach out to their Academic Advisor for consultation via email before scheduling, if needed. (You can locate your assigned advisor by logging into MyCommNet and accessing this information through the Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service link. You will then select Student Records followed by Check Advisor. In addition, your assigned advisor is listed on your “DegreeWorks” summary, which is also accessible from within MyCommNet. Once you have located the name of your assigned advisor, you may search for his/her email address using the Employee Directory.)
Students that cannot connect with their assigned Academic Advisor can email TR-Advising@threerivers.edu and a full time Advisor will contact them (online or phone).
Advising and Registration Steps
- Access your Plan of Study to determine which courses you need for your major here.
- Review your degree progress by accessing DegreeWorks here.
- Select your courses for the summer and/or fall semester using the Course Schedule here.
- Now you are ready to register for your courses!
- Login to MyCommNet
- Access the Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service link
- Click “Registration/Schedule”
- Select “Class Registration”
- Select the correct term (Winter 2020 or Spring 2021), then “Submit”
- Enter your 5-digit CRNs and click “Submit Changes,” or you can click on “Class Search” to locate courses
- Once you see “Web Registered,” you are registered for your course(s)
Do you need help with registering online?
- Students that need assistance can email in their registration requests using their TRCC email to email@example.com.
Payment considerations for students who receive Financial Aid:
- Please make sure you have submitted a FAFSA for the 2020-2021 Academic Year: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- If you register for Winter 2020 courses, you must let financial aid know you are registered. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure you are set for summer courses!
Payment considerations for students who are “self-pay:”
- For Spring 2021 classes –
- Fees are due at the time of registration
- Spring 2021 Tuition is due by January 2, 2021
- If you do not receive financial aid, you may sign up for a payment plan. The payment plan breaks tuition payments into three equal monthly installments. Please email TRemail@example.com to discuss your payment options.
New Student Registration
Welcome aboard! We’re so happy you’re considering Three Rivers. We’re here to help you through each of the following steps.
How to Apply
New students are those who are starting at Three Rivers for the first time (new or transferring) or re-enrolling after having been away for more than two years.
To enroll, please visit How to Enroll where you’ll find detailed information on how to apply, what you’ll need, links to the online application and much more. You’ll also find links to the special application process for our nursing program.
Want to speak with someone from the Admissions Department directly?
Get the advise you need from one of our Admissions advisors. You can choose from:
- speaking one-on-one with someone from our Admission Department or
- joining a group Information Session. or
- communicating via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
They will be ready to chat about everything from what it’s like to be a Three Rivers student, what degree programs might be right for you, and financial aid to applying to the College, applying to the nursing program, and enrolling for classes. Find all the ways to personally connect with the Admissions Department at How to Enroll.
Once you are enrolled, you’ll need to speak with your advisor before scheduling classes so that they can ensure that your selected classes are aligned with your academic program. If you do not have an advisor, please email TR-Advising@threerivers.edu and include your name, phone number and email address. An advisor will be contact you once you have emailed in a request.
Tuition and Fees – Degrees and Certificates
Spring 2021 In-State (also applies to residents of NY, MA, and RI)*
Per Credit Hour – $284*
3-Credit Course – $629*
1 Semester (12 or more credits) – $2,278*
Spring 2021 NEBHE (NH, VT, ME)*
Per Credit Hour – $411*
3-Credit Course – $928.50*
1 Semester – $3,397*
Spring 2021 Out-of-State*
Per Credit Hour – $792*
3-Credit Course – $1,827*
1 Semester – $6,754*
Visit Tuition & Fees, for complete list of rates.
*Does not include certain course, studio or lab fees. All tuition and fees are subject to change.
Tuition and Fees – Workforce Programs
See individual courses for tuition and fees at Workforce Education.