Register now for Winter and Spring
Now’s the time.
Sign up for Winter and Spring courses.
Register now for
At Three Rivers, you’ll find programs in fields that are hiring like tech, health care, manufacturing, and more! Jobs that can change your family’s future!
Summer and Fall Semesters – Credit Courses
Winter Classes start December 28
Spring Classes start January 20
We have what you need:
- 57 degrees and certificates that lead to jobs or a transfer to a 4-year college
- The lowest tuition in Connecticut
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Flexible Course Schedules that work with your life
- Advisors who will help you find the right program to meet your goals
- Dedicated faculty who see you as a person, not a number
- Support Services, including Tutoring and Academic Success Center and Veterans Support, that help you succeed. We’ve got your back.
We’ll get you there.
Are you a Current Student? Register here.
Are you a New Student? Learn about Admissions and enrolling here.
Reinvent your career. Learn new job-related skills.
Don’t put your future on hold for yourself and your family. This spring, start a short-term training course for your next job. Choose from a broad range of non-credit training and certification Workforce programs in:
- Allied Health,
- Professional Development,
- Computer Skills and Training,
- Transitional Skills,
- English as Second Language (ESL).
You’ll also find hundreds of individual classes offered online through Ed2go. SNAP and WIOA are accepted for some of our courses.
Join our many students who have started new careers or been promoted in their current jobs.
Read some of our student success stories.
You’ll find a few of our student success stories on our Why Three Rivers page. From students who started right from high school to transfer students and parents, you’ll see how Three Rivers helped them succeed.
Talk to an advisor now to learn how Three Rivers can better your future.
Advising is available on a walk-in basis or by appointment. Stop by our Admission Office on the first floor in the A-Wing or call 860-215-9016. (Find hours of operation here.)