Summer Sessions 2019
Sign up starting April 1 for Summer 2019 Credit Courses
Summer sessions start May 20, June 4 and July 10. Registration is open now!
Spending your summer in southeastern Connecticut?
Make the most of it by taking a summer course at Three Rivers Community College.
Here’s why. You can:
- Earn 3+ credits in under 8 weeks. There are three summer sessions starting May 20, June 4 and July 10.
- Take this great opportunity to
- knock off a prerequisite or general ed requirement
- focus on just one tough course, like math, science or foreign language
- lighten your course load next year
- Plus, in addition to hundreds of traditional courses, there are 39 online courses.
So, make your summer count. Register now by following these three steps.
- See what courses work for you on our course schedule.
- Check course descriptions here. (Most Three Rivers course credits transfer to other colleges. If you attend another college, check with your adviser to see if this can work for you.)
- Then, follow the directions below for Current Students or New to Three Rivers.
Current students at Three Rivers
Register for classes online
Continuing students (enrolled within the last two years) — go to myCommNet, click on Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service, then click on Registration/Schedule.
Register for classes in person
Visit the Admissions/Welcome Center in the A Wing, First Floor.
Walk-In Registration Hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday — 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday — 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Academic Advising is available on a walk-in basis during walk-in registration hours.
Questions on advising? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
New to Three Rivers?
Do you attend another college and just want to take a summer course for credit?
Use the simplified Combined Application/Registration Form here.
Are you new and want to enroll as a Three Rivers student for the summer and beyond?
You will need to enroll before registering for summer classes. Simply visit threerivers.edu/enroll.
Need more help?
Academic Advising is available on a walk-in basis.
Tuition and Fees*
Summer 2019 In-State
Summer 2019 Out-of-State
|Per Credit Hour – $267||Per Credit Hour – $429|
|3-credit course – $632||3-credit course – $820|
*Does not include certain course, studio or lab fees. All tuition and fees are subject to change.
Complete tuition and fees information can be found here.