OFFICE OF INSTITUTIONAL RESEARCH
The Office of Institutional Research (OIR) counsels the college’s academic and administrative leadership on matters related to strategic planning, assessment, and institutional effectiveness. Examples of activities carried out by the office include:
- Assisting academic and student services programs reviews;
- Conducting system-wide and the college surveys;
- Facilitating strategic planning and assessment activities;
- Providing analytical information on topics that include enrollment management, student learning outcome assessment, resource allocation, and program assessment;
- Serving as the primary point of contact for reports and surveys requested from government agencies and commercial interests, including the U.S. Department of Education IPEDS reports, Board of Regents for Higher Education, and college guidebook surveys.