Follett, the company that runs our bookstore, is here to help with the transition to online learning.
For frequently asked questions about the bookstore and information on policies during Covid-19 click here.
Mondays – Thursdays -> 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Fridays -> 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Hours subject to change due to inclement weather or when classes are not in session
– Customer must have RECEIPT for credit – NO EXCEPTIONS.
– Proof of course registration may be required for full refunds. Refund available until one week from the start of the course.
– Shrink-wrapped sets: Be careful before opening packages. Many contain electronic media and are not returnable if opened or incomplete.
– There are no returns on opened access codes, software, and computers.
– New books must be in new condition (no markings or bent corners).
– There are no returns allowed on selected supplies including, but not limited to, goggles, dissecting kits, gloves, writing pads, and BarChart Quick Study Guides.
– Other purchases may be returned, with a receipt, for a full refund within 2 business days from the date of purchase. All supplies (i.e. calculators, flash drives, discs, etc.) must be in original, unopened packaging.
Please make sure you complete your registration at http://rent-a-text.com