Learn more about Upcoming Career Training Programs at the Non-Credit Allied Health Open House
This Open House has been canceled.
For more more information on Allied Health Workforce Programs call 860-215-9028 or visit www.threerivers.edu/allied-health.
Interested in a career in the health field? Three Rivers Community College is holding an open house for Allied Health non-credit career training programs. The open house will be held
Monday, January 7, from 6-7 p.m. in room F-117. This event has been canceled. Attendees can ask knowledgeable instructors about the courses and discover if it is the right training for them. Please RSVP at timecenter.com/trcc or by calling 860-215-9028 by Thursday, January 3, 2019. Everyone who attends the open house will be entered in a raffle to win a free online Ed2go Course.
Three Rivers non-credit training courses are perfect for those interested in expanding their skills or changing career paths. Registration is still open for the 11 courses below. Whether a person has the goal of learning new skills, reinventing their career, or personal enrichment, taking a non-credit course will fit their needs.
Allied Health programs focus on fields in some of the fastest growing careers in Connecticut. Programs include:
- Certified Nurse Aide Program
- Dental Assisting Program
- EKG Certification Program with AHA BLS
- Medical Administrative Assistant Program
- Medical Billing and Coding Program
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- Phlebotomy Technician Program
- Veterinary Assisting Program
Courses from these programs that are offered this January through May are:
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support — One-day course, Monday, May 13, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) — Tuesdays and Thursdays, March 5 – May 28.
- Dental Assisting II – Mondays and Thursdays, January 24 – March 7.
- EKG Technician — Mondays and Wednesdays, March 4 – May 8.
- International Classification of Diseases 10-CM — Tuesdays, February 19 – June 6.
- Medical Coding Examination Preparation – Thursdays, March 17 – June 20.
- Medical Terminology and Anatomy for Coders – Tuesdays and Thursdays, January 22 – May 30.
- Pharmacy Technician — Tuesdays and Thursdays, March 19 – May 28.
- Phlebotomy Technician – Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, March 18 – May 29.
- Understanding Health Insurance – Thursdays, February 21 – May 30.
- Veterinary Assisting I – Mondays and Wednesdays, March 25 – June 12.
To learn more, attend the Non-Credit Allied Health Open House on January 7 or visit www.threerivers.edu/allied-health. To register for classes now, call 860-215-9028.