You can request an Official or Unofficial Transcript in several ways.
1. Online – Go to eTranscript. Allow a 24-hour turnaround for the transcript to be sent to the appropriate college/university, yourself, or a third party.
2. By mail – Fully and accurately complete the Trans_Req and mail it to the address on the form. Allow 2-5 business days for processing.
Follow these simple steps to request an Official Transcript or to view or print an Unofficial Transcript.
1. Go to https://my.commnet.edu
2. Login using your Net ID and password* * If you do not remember your Net ID or password, please use the online self-help tool at http://www.commnet.edu/netid
3. Click “Banner Self Service” link in the upper right hand corner
4. Click “Student Records”
5. Click “Transcripts” then make selections for the type of transcript you’d like to receive.