Dominion Nuclear Connecticut Millstone Power Station
Engineering Technology Scholarships
Dominion Nuclear Connecticut supports promising candidates for the Nuclear Engineering Technology program at Three Rivers Community College with up to sixteen two-year scholarship awards, each of which includes:
- Tuition and fees
- Monthly stipend
To be accepted into the Nuclear Engineering Technology degree program, students must meet the following admission requirements:
- Graduation from high school or a vocational-technical school. A State or Federal equivalency diploma is acceptable.
- Two units in mathematics (one in algebra and one in geometry, or two in algebra).
- One unit in physical science with a laboratory (preferably chemistry or physics).
- Four units of English. Completion of the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is preferred, but not required.
Factors considered include:
- High School grade point average (especially in science and math courses) and class rank, as well as any post-secondary academic work.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores, especially mathematics.
- Demonstrated skills, aptitudes or experience.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Written essay.
- Personal interview.
To apply, download the Engineering Technology Scholarship Application and follow the instructions.
For additional information, contact Professor James Sherrard, Program Coordinator, at (860) 215-9472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.