As part of our commitment to serving the community, we want you to be able to take advantage of all your academic-credit-worthy experience. We will help you navigate the placement testing process, including any exemptions you deserve, to ensure you receive appropriate academic credit.
• other accredited colleges
• military experience
• certain high school programs
• certain workplace training programs
• life experience through Assessment of Prior Learning (APL) and CLEP and DSST testing
• other non-collegiate programs (ACE, PONSI, and others)
When you enroll in a Three Rivers degree or certificate program, our admissions staff will work with you to make sure all valid college-level credits are applied.
You will need to send any applicable transcripts, test scores, and military records to our Registrar’s Office:
Three Rivers Community College
Registrar’s Office – Room A115
574 New London Turnpike
Norwich, CT 06360