Apply Outside Credits
Giving credit where it’s due
As part of our commitment to serving the community, we want you to be able to take advantage of all your academic-credit-worthy experience. We will help you navigate the placement testing process, including any exemptions you deserve, to ensure you receive appropriate academic credit.
Three Rivers students are able to apply credits from:
• other accredited colleges
• military experience
• certain high school programs
• certain workplace training programs
• life experience through Assessment of Prior Learning (APL) and CLEP and DSST testing
• other non-collegiate programs (ACE, PONSI, and others)
When you enroll in a Three Rivers degree or certificate program, our admissions staff will work with you to make sure all valid college-level credits are applied.
You will need to send any applicable transcripts, test scores, and military records to our Registrar’s Office:
Three Rivers Community College
Registrar’s Office – Room A115
574 New London Turnpike
Norwich, CT 06360