Online Degree and Certificate Programs
Online Credit Programs that fit your schedule and your budget
Less than $8,500* to complete a two-year associate degree!
You have dreams of getting a degree and goals to better your life for you and your family.
Make that a reality here at Three Rivers.
- Pursue a General Studies associate degree that’s 100% online and a direct pathway to your bachelor’s degree.
- Or earn a certificate in Library Technology, the only one of its kind in New England.
And save thousands in tuition and fees. Two years at Three Rivers costs under $8,500!*
*Some fees are additional.
Compare our costs
One credit at Three Rivers is $244 for CT, MA, NY and RI residents
Compare that to:
- $320 – University of Southern New Hampshire
- $336 – Capella University
- $371 – Purdue Universisty Global
- $398 – University of Phoenix
- $487 – Devry University
- $570 – Post University
- $710 – Lincoln College
Find complete information on Three Rivers Tuition and Fees here.
Our classes fit your schedule.
Take courses where and when it works into your schedule. Our online program is flexible.
Get a head start on your credits.
Get credit for coursework you’ve already done
- Transfer your credits from other accredited colleges and universities.
Get credit for life and work experience
We support you.
Benefit from our Student Support Services
- Online academic advising and tutoring
- Financial aid experts
- Career services
- and more
Complete your Bachelor’s online at community college tuition.
Transfer to Charter Oak State College for your Bachelor’s degree.
- You’ll save thousands in tuition! Charter Oak has a special agreement with Three Rivers that allows you to get your junior and senior year at the community college tuition rate. At current rates, that’s less than $9,000 for two years. And, that’s before you subtract financial aid! Read more.
- Charter Oak is 100% online and a member of the Connecticut State Colleges and Universities system.
- It will accept all of your credits from Three Rivers associate degree.
We currently offer the following online programs. One is a pathways to a bachelor’s degree. The other will train you for a new career or improve your current skills and chances for promotion. Check back for additional degree programs coming soon.